About This Business

EuropeanBeautyTouch.com



Specialties
Some of our specialties are treatments for acne prone skin, European facials, deep pore cleansing, waxing & threading, brow design, brazilian waxing, wedding make-up, microdermabrasion, anti-aging treatments and stress reducing therapy/massage.

History
Established in 1997 Mariya's Skin Care is centered around the philosophy of "Personal Touch". Every client's specific condition and needs are different and so should be the approach!

Meet the Business Owner: Mariya B.
Mariya, owner and founder of Mariya's Skin Care is a professionally trained and licensed esthetician, beauty therapist and make-up artist. She has been practicing skin care for over 25 years in both Europe and the US. While in Europe, Mariya received the title of "Master - Golden Hands". Mariya has been featured on the Channel 8 News, Channel 6, Channel 10 and various radio shows and publications and has earned a loyal following in San Diego among men and women alike!
8/4/2016
My goal was to do a brow wax but let me just say, I am not an expert on facials but this was the best facial treatment I ever had.
A friend recommend Mariya to me who did her waxing here and so decided to try it out. It was a bit odd to go to a Salon inside the residential building but this place is more like a hotel and the salon is super cute!
The first time I was there, the brow wax was $15 with a coupon deal and she took off another 15% because I was a first time client which was totally reasonable. The procedure was painless but Mariya told me that my skin is sensitive and that I should stay out of the sunlight and try threading next time. Not sure about the threading yet but she did convince me to try one of her facial treatments and SOOO happy i did! Just want to not that I did get some sensitivity in the eyebrow area afterwards but nothing unusual.
So about the 2nd time, the glorious facial! I think the key here is the extraction because as good as regular facials that I've had before are, nothing clears the pores like this! I had some little marks after the extraction for like a day or two but my skin is so amazingly clear now! Don't remember what the facial was called but I paid $65 for it and it lasted about an hour, maybe more. I think the pricing on her website is a bit confusing since I thought this would cost more so I think it makes sense to talk to her about exactly what she would recommend and double check the price. Because for the price I paid it was totally worth it. Will be back to Mariya's again!
Jenya B. Oceanside, CA